Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Thursday 15 September 2011

My boys

Im so excited today as I have just heard my eldest son is coming home for a weeks holiday next week, I havent seen him in ages & it will be so good to have my whole family together again ( 4 boys & husband).
The name of my blog comes from my boys growing up on dinotopia, the skybax riders were a huge part of our lives in the 90's through books which inspired hours of imanginary play in the paddocks and around the sheds.  It just seems like yesterday they were all flying around the yard winning a war on the backs of their skybax, it goes so quickly, in the blink of an eye they are adults, thankfully my eldest hasnt lost his imagination & can still lead the others in some quest or another, although now they resort more to a Monte Python holy grail quest rather than a dinotopian one!

No comments:

Post a Comment