Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Thursday 17 November 2011

Flowering cactus

My poor epiphyllum had been banished since birth to the far back corner of the garden.
I struck two different ones from Dads, approx 18mths ago & shoved both pieces together in a terracotta pot & popped it out of site not to be glanced upon since, such a glorious suprise yesterday when a flash of red caught my eye.

Pitty about the rest of the plant!

I think its trying to tell me something -
Even if you totally ignore me & let snails & slugs run rampant all over me I can still show you the love!

5 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I think those sort of things thrive on neglect don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just glorious, clever you - or should I say"how neglectful"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they must Jackie, thanks Annie, I hope the pink one flowers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Mine does not look much better. I let it stay out in the winter weather. It has some branches that are scarred from being frozen but it still blooms! LOL

    ReplyDelete