Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Saturday 21 January 2012

Echeveria flowering

Not much happening at the moment, just waiting for finance approval for the people buying our house, It is extremely hot in the west & thunderstorms are making it uncomfortable. A few succulents flowering, this little sempervivum, I thinks this one will die once it finishes, so I hope there will be a few babies to make new plants when this happens.


This is Echeveria frosty flower


and Echeveria set oliver flower, I purchased this little fellow from Fickle Prickles over the internet.


Not sure what this is, but various people seem to think its an aeomium, Im not convinced as I thought Aeomiums went into domancy over the summer.
Only 10 days left until S4 heads off to boarding school, am a little apprehensive, but we will just wait and see how he goes and how his dog goes without him!

3 comments:

  1. Your little succulents are very pretty! My daughter has collected quite a few. We just recently sent our youngest off into the world to start his new apprenticeship. Was worried how he would go but he is handling everything really well so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I think the last one is an Aeonium. My Schwarzkopf flowers in the summer. I love succulents and cacti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flowering succulents! I am not convinced that last one is an aeonium. Would need a better pic of the plant and see how the flower stalk exits the flower. Aeonium's die after they flower and usually have babies waiting to take over!

    ReplyDelete