Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Tuesday 6 August 2013

tank shifting

Sunday was the big day to shift the fourth tank to be inline with the other three.
New spot, all cleared & level, my potting shed behind.
It was in a different spot & the Chief wanted it shifted, to make everything more symmetrical & neater.
Our little tractor was a back saver, not much physical digging was required & looks like I might get some good dirt for my terrace garden.


shade house, looking towards olive grove
 weeds need mowing, that's radish that has gone yellow, from roundup.
looking back towards shed.
 You can see the three tanks through the shade house, green house & house house on the side with terrace garden in front.
Three of the four tanks.
& finally after much pulling, pushing & lots of grunting the fourth tank is in place, just in time for our next lot of rain.
Gosh these photo's highlight how much work I still have in front of me.
We have been here 7 months now & I feel as though we have not stopped for a second, but when you look around its hard to see where I've been.
Everything all looks so brown, not because of lack of rain, but because we have embarked on an intensive spraying program to try & eradicate the dreaded oxalis (sour sob), its everywhere & has the potential to make me very sad if Im not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment